Follow my blog with Bloglovin

Sometimes you just have to wing it

>> July 13, 2010

Wings are just awesome. Aren't they? I'm not sure why, but there are days that I come home from work and all I want is an ice cold beer and chicken wings. I don't know if it's the hot sauce, or the dipping, or possibly the grilling...but whatever it is I love it!

Not to be a buzz kill or anything, but this recipe doesn't have any of the three enticing wing attributes that I listed above because I didn't use a hot sauce, I omitted the dipping sauce, and these are baked and not grilled...but they're still amazing! Really, I promise!

I adapted the recipe from another
biggie...these are a great winter time meal, or rainy day dinner since it's not winter but definitely raining!

Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken Wings
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried rosemary
1/2 tsp ground cumin
1 tsp kosher
2 1/2 lbs chicken wings
3 tbs melted butter
2 tbs minced fresh basil
2 garlic cloves, minced
1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
1/2 tsp lawry's season salt


1. Preheat oven to 425F. In a small bowl, mix together the oregano, rosemary, cumin and salt.


2. Lay the chicken wings on a baking sheet and season the chicken wings with this mixture.



3. Bake the chicken wings for 2o-25 minutes. While the chicken is baking, mix together the butter, fresh basil, garlic, parmesan, and season salt.



4. When the chicken is cooked through, toss the wings with the garlic/cheese/butter sauce and serve with a squeeze of lime!


1 comments:

Unknown August 18, 2010 at 1:32 PM  

Man now that looks yummy!!

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP